I have been wanting to write this post for a while now. I have been working as a preschool assistant teacher for about 7 months and have since then gained an expanse of knowledge about 3 and 4 year olds. Let me tell you…it’s interesting. It’s also hilarious and blessed.
You Might Be a Preschooler If…
1. You consider your nose an instant food source.
2. You think walking is overrated.
3. Your go-to for solving a problem with a friend is to hit, bite, scratch, punch, kick, or pull hair because well…they deserved it and they may or may not have done it to you first.
4. Whining is to you as white is to rice.
5. You believe a “nap” is a mere suggestion similar to torture.
6. You feel the need to announce when you’re making good choices.
7. Your artwork is often abstract.
8. You can melt a heart faster than 123 abc.
9. You enjoy deconstructing your sandwiches.
10. You use the words “poop,” “pee,” or “tinkle” on a regular basis.
11. You enjoy cutting up tiny scraps of paper to excitedly give to mom and dad at the end of the day.
12. You rarely go anywhere without an extra change of clothes on hand.
13. You can make any outfit look cute because you’re too cute for your own good.
14. You accidentally call your teacher “mom.”
15. You frequently need help buttoning your pants.
16. You unknowingly teach and remind the adults around you what grace truly means.
17. You think a side pony or braid makes a person look just like Queen Elsa!
18. You ask the question “Why?” like it’s your job.
19. Jumping up and down is your favorite way to dance.
20. You question whether it’s safe to eat an animal cracker if it’s broken in half.
Next up: You Might Be a Preschool Teacher If…